- since 2012 - Google
Making Google more efficient - working in Operations Research and Compiler
- 2008-2011 - Unity Mobile
Development of a platform for mobile web publishing.
- 2007-2008 - Retia, a. s.
Cooperation on development of planning/scheduling algorithm for anti-air
- 2007 - Computer Press, a. s.
Development of autorun menu for DVDs attached to magazine Doupě and Jak
- 2004-2007 - Sunnsoft s. r. o. / mSolutions
Developer of client/server mobile solutions for order entry and surveying.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Neural networks, probabilistic graphical models, decision theory
- Optimization: Linear and integer programming, constraint programming
- Compilers: Code generation, low-level optimization, performance modeling
- Programming languages: C/C++, C#, Haskell, Java, Python, x86 assembly, TypeScript (and more)
Interests and hobbies
- Game playing and game development: board games, computer games… any games
- Puzzles: frequent participant in puzzle solving/treasure hunt games, such
as TMOU! or Bedna.
- Sports: badminton, cycling, table tennis and volleybal
- Travelling: hiking and taking pictures along the way